Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

· Moderator - Dry Denim
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know, creative title :rofl, and yes! It is horrifically early, but let me explain. My college is located smack in the middle of Bethlehem, and here in Bethlehem, as you would expect, they take their Christmas very, very seriously. :rofl

For example:

This is our "small" public christmas tree.

And this is our main square Tree, it's not lit up yet. :( And mind you, this one is a bit smaller than last year's. :eyebug

I know most people probably don't have one yet, but when you do, feel free to post pictures of your Christmas trees, public and private. :magwink

· Registered
23,935 Posts
This time next week I will have Christmas Tree pictures! We decorate the weekend after Thanksgiving! Mine will look just like last year's though.:(

· Registered
6,056 Posts
:ashamed I already put ours up..super excited for the holiday probably b/c it is our last one here in the US for at least 3 yrs :( :cry..Anyway, I got a fake Christmas tree end of the season last yr. Couldn't bare cutting down the real thing anymore, only to have it completely shed by Christmas.. No decorations up yet though, just the lights. As soon as I get the decorations up, I'll post pics :)

· Registered
656 Posts
i love christmas trees! unfortunately, my family bought a fake tree last year that we're gonna use from now on. i was so upset! we have ten foot ceilings and i loved having a big ass christmas tree every year! anyway, here's a picture of the fake tree's first christmas (last year):

EDIT: and no comments about my parents paneling straight out of the 70s in that room either! that room used to be the garage and they just never tore the paneling out :ashamed :jumping

· Registered
23,935 Posts
^Very nice tree! I love it when they are covered with ornaments! If I post mine from last year, that will save me the trouble of posting this year. It will look the exact same!

· Registered
656 Posts
^-- same here! we've got a retarded amount of ornaments :)

does anybody else or anybody else's family obsess over those christopher radko ornaments? my mom has another tree in a different room of the house that has only those ornaments on it.

Neiman Marcus - Fashion's premier designers, plus beauty's best brands
Christopher Radko: Radko, Ornaments, Holiday Decorating, Christmas Ornaments, Fine Glass Ornaments, Ornaments, Old World Ornaments, Polish Ornaments, European Ornaments, Christmas Collectable Ornaments, Eddie Ortiz

· Registered
656 Posts
save the trees
you realize that the reason that christmas trees (typically douglas firs) are grown is... to be used as christmas trees. if nobody buys them, you wouldn't really be saving them. you'd just be keeping them from existing in the long run!

there are, of course, the same types of trees typically used as christmas trees growing all over in the wild, but these aren't the ones that end up as christmas trees 99.9% of the time. when you go down to old time pottery or the co-op or wherever locals buy christmas trees where you live... those trees were originally planted just to be cut and sold later.

not trying to start any kind of argument, i just thought it was worth noting. :)

Wow! I can hardly tell there is a tree under there! I love it.
:rofl gah i know! the picture does kinda suck, you can see the tree a LITTLE better in real life :jumping

· Registered
3,622 Posts
for some reason, I decided that my theme for this year is "whore house mardi gras" so in keeping with that, I bought a bright pink tree!:headspin:headspin:headspin I will post pictures as long as no one hates on my bright pink tree!:rofl Sometimes you just gotta do what you just gotta do...

· Registered
3,280 Posts
for some reason, I decided that my theme for this year is "whore house mardi gras" so in keeping with that, I bought a bright pink tree!:headspin:headspin:headspin I will post pictures as long as no one hates on my bright pink tree!:rofl Sometimes you just gotta do what you just gotta do...
Sounds interesting to me LOL Most people will probably think that my tree is tacky, so I'll be right there with ya!

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.