Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am still pretty new here but really wanted to give a big thank you to the members here. I am fairly new into the world of premium denim, but am loving it so far. I only have 2 pairs of 7FAM with the third one on the way (bought from the AF Mall). I have never really liked wearing jeans cause they were just not comfy to me (and never understood jean junkies). And then I found PD....and now I am hooked. I finally understand (and appreciate) a great pair of well made denim, and really owe it to the people I have found here at AF. Now I understand I am new to this group, and it will take time for everyone here to get to know me, but I really like it here and look forward to getting to know all of you better. I am totally addicted to this forum and love that everyone here seems to have a great sense of humor and are willing to help out so many other people. I respect all the effort that the mods put into this and all the insight from other members. Again, thank you all so much for the wonderful experience so far!!! :love

· Registered
23,935 Posts
Thank you for your thank you!! Its because of our GREAT members that we are so successful!

Kudos to all the wonderful Af'er's out there!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.