Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

I'm relatively new to the site although I've been reading and lurking around for a bit. I love the site and love all the jean lovers and information everyone provides.

With the crazy mens sale 40% coupon code on shopepic posted a little while back and the member support it received, I gave them a shot as they were also one of the few offering the 7FAM Buenos Aires A pocket in my size. Ordered them two weeks ago. They charged my card and I sat back and waited. A week went by and nothing. Several email attempts and nothing. I got one email response after my 3rd one.

I finally found some time and called them today (over a week later) was on hold for some time only to find out that the jeans were out of stock :mad: I was furious. I asked them how long they've known about this and after so many attempts this was the way I found out :shake. They offered me a carribean style for same price. I told them how terrible that customer service was and no thanks.

I purchased from emoda a while back when they had a crazy sale despite all the negative feedback on the boards from that site and had no problems. Shopepic has lost my business, never again. Just thought I'd share in case some of you were wondering about that site and their customer service.

Sorry for the long read, guys.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Wow, that's really too bad. I've also had an experience where something I ordered went out of stock while I was ordering/paying, but the notification was prompt and I even got a discount on my next purchase. You had every right to get upset IMO.

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
that's crazy that they charged your credit card for something that was out of stock. It has been my experience with online shopping, cc's are never charged prior to packaging up my items and getting them ready to be sent out.

Sorry to hear your experience :( I had a similar experience with planetfunk, took them FOREVER to ship my items but luckily, the item that was out of stock the immediately creditted back my cc. I was also able to get through to them when I called.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
So on your CC statement they charged you and had not reversed the charge until you called them and pointed out their mistake? That sucks...I was pleased with the service I got from them, though. I bought a Junk Food tee from their B&M store and I got a thank you letter in the mail.

·
Registered
23,935 Posts
Sorry about your shitty experience! Thanks for sharing!

·
Banned
4,287 Posts
wow, that sucks. I never had a bad experience w/them.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
After looking back with some more patience I found that my cc was not actually charged so I wanted to point that correction out. My account noted my cc as charged on the site and I had another charge for a similar total on my cc and confused it for this one.

Nonetheless, I was never once notified this was happening and for a first time customer with such terrible customer service received, I have lost any trust in the service. I wish my experience was as good as some of yours. Ah well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts