Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is a kewl jeans!!!..i want it so bad!!!!i will do anything for it..by hooked or by crooked..looks clean to me..what do u think guys?:twitch

·
Registered
8,760 Posts
Those are seriously hot, now I want those for my BF....do they make those in floyd or henley??

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
Yes I went to NM yesterday to check out what they had as today is their 25% (or was it 30% I forgot) off sale. I put on hold 3 jeans (R&R Pete Shattered, R&R Floyd Elusive, TR Billy Big T Heritage Pocket Delirium (those TR's are HOT)). I saw the pair OP posted and those will be on sale too.

·
Registered
10,068 Posts
Yes I went to NM yesterday to check out what they had as today is their 25% (or was it 30% I forgot) off sale. I put on hold 3 jeans (R&R Pete Shattered, R&R Floyd Elusive, TR Billy Big T Heritage Pocket Delirium (those TR's are HOT)). I saw the pair OP posted and those will be on sale too.
Art,

Did you go to NM or last call?

·
Registered
12,015 Posts
i'm sure it's NM they're have their presale right now, as is Saks....i saw that auction and would have hit the BIn except i'm cheap

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
I went to NM in Palo Alto, CA, BUT they are doing the sale online as well. I am about to buy a bunch of LaCoste Polos for $22.50 off (normally $75) since I am now down to a sz Medium (5 in Lacoste). To think I was an X-Large a year ago before losing weight, now I can invest in shirts, which I have been neglecting lately, since I have been buying only bottoms so far.

sorry threadcrap..

but back on topic yes this one is on sale at NM.

·
Registered
12,015 Posts
tons of R&R guy's styles on sale for NM on their website. none of the women's ones are on sale WTF is up w/ that

·
Registered
422 Posts
tons of R&R guy's styles on sale for NM on their website. none of the women's ones are on sale WTF is up w/ that
I noticed that too!!!

·
Registered
8,760 Posts
FECK....that figures!! I live in the middle of nowhere....I am like gosh um a 7 hour drive from a Neiman's!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts