Authentic Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Heh, Lola doesn't like LA people? Or what :p

Oh PS...forgot to add that I am going and if you are going you should let me know *cough MANDOIR* *cough MIKE*

·
Registered
18,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Heh :D

Its an 18+ event so I'm expecting to see lots of little girls dressed in fishnets and nothing else prancing around.

·
Drunk Friend
11,408 Posts
ugh this would be fucking TERRIBLE.

at least it's not TAO from last year where everyone with any sense of taste slunk away from the E-puddles in Armin van Buuren's 9 hour long snooze fest to see M.A.N.D.Y.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
wow i have wanted to see guetta live for a while now. i am def jealous.

·
Premium Member
26,102 Posts
Digweed + NYE = awesome. Unfortunately I won't be going to this. I hate that venue. Last time I was going to go see Sasha + Digweed on NYE I had my tickets and didn't even bother to go in because of all the hassle of exchanging tickets and then standing in a 2nd line after that ... not to mention 90% of the people under 21 and I don't really want to go hang out with a bunch of children :shake

I did see Digweed @ Avalon on NYE back in 03 and it was one of the best shows I have ever seen. He spun for 10+ hours and it was just incredible.

·
Registered
600 Posts
That looks awesome! I would totally go if I had the chance :) but I am seeing Guetta the next day (jan 1) YAY

·
Registered
18,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Digweed + NYE = awesome. Unfortunately I won't be going to this. I hate that venue. Last time I was going to go see Sasha + Digweed on NYE I had my tickets and didn't even bother to go in because of all the hassle of exchanging tickets and then standing in a 2nd line after that ... not to mention 90% of the people under 21 and I don't really want to go hang out with a bunch of children :shake

I did see Digweed @ Avalon on NYE back in 03 and it was one of the best shows I have ever seen. He spun for 10+ hours and it was just incredible.
Damn :( The venue is indoors, isn't it? I went to EDC over the summer but that was in the Coliseum. I'm not expecting something super fabulous but its nice to be somewhere warm for NYE :D

·
Registered
6,321 Posts
Fuck that DJ Reza fool
The only reason he ever spins at any of these events is because he has brosephs in Insomniac and GoVentures
Too bad he's TERRIBLE

1 - 15 of 15 Posts