Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
12 minutes isn't really a lot of time to respond.

You can always cancel your order ;-)

Ps. I've heard these run a bajillion sizes too big. Literally. haha

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
those are gorgeous:eyebug

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
12 minutes isn't really a lot of time to respond.

You can always cancel your order ;-)

Ps. I've heard these run a bajillion sizes too big. Literally. haha
12 minutes? That was all? It felt like 12 hours, on my end.

I....could cancel my order...but they're bound to make some lucky girl very happy. She might as well be me.

Thanks, though, for telling me they run huge....too late! ;) I still appreciate the effort.

Nallyville...I KNOW!!! ugh. ugh.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They are HOT! I'll be glad I bought them....I think. Now...I'm going to cancel my subscription to Revolve's newsletter, so I can't see the new arrivals in my inbox.

I'm really not buying anymore jeans until next year.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'll post for support here, at the forum, and force myself to wait longer than 12 minutes for someone to come along and tell me what I need to hear. :eek:

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Ohdear is a very fitting name for you! :rofl

I love this wash and this style... did you size up in them? By how much?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ohdear is a very fitting name for you! :rofl

I love this wash and this style... did you size up in them? By how much?
lol! It actually is a very fitting name for me. That's totally how I feel right now..."Oh dear." heh

No. I didn't size up. I went with 26. I hope it will be fine. From what I've read of the new Bobbys they seem to run pretty true to size.

I'll post pics when they get in. Of course, I will have probably sold all of my furniture to pay for my recent purchases, so the photos will be taken from a box in the back of some alley...but hey...the jeans will be pretty.

·
Registered
23,935 Posts
LOL. I am on the same ledge right now!:eek:hno

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
I'll post pics when they get in. Of course, I will have probably sold all of my furniture to pay for my recent purchases, so the photos will be taken from a box in the back of some alley...but hey...the jeans will be pretty.
That's so awesome. I really like the Heritage styles a lot, too, but I am holding out for a pair that I've only seen at Judy&Jacob's. My size is sold out and I really am wondering how it is they were the only ones to get them. Actually... tell me what you think of these bad boys.

eBay.ca: Women True Religion Jeans Bobby Hrtge Spr T Multi 1C 25 (item 300167233051 end time 07-Nov-07 21:17:35 EST)

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LOL. I am on the same ledge right now!:eek:hno
I'd really like to help you, but dying people hate to die alone...so, go ahead...all your friends are buying jeans. You know you want to. First time's...well, it isn't free, but do it anyway! :)

Really...I need some commiseration.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That's so awesome. I really like the Heritage styles a lot, too, but I am holding out for a pair that I've only seen at Judy&Jacob's. My size is sold out and I really am wondering how it is they were the only ones to get them. Actually... tell me what you think of these bad boys.

eBay.ca: Women True Religion Jeans Bobby Hrtge Spr T Multi 1C 25 (item 300167233051 end time 07-Nov-07 21:17:35 EST)
Are those SUPER heritage pockets? :eyebug I haven't seen those before (you're the devil, you know, for showing me). They're so pretty!! I love them. How did they get them? I haven't been to a site that carries them.

·
Registered
23,935 Posts

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Lawgal, ohdear, those jeans will be the end of me! :shake

I can't find them anywhere, missed the boat on J&J... I almost had a heart attack when I found out that there were new TR Heritage styles on Revolve only to not find these ones.

And yes, ohdear, they are Super T Heritage Bobbys. I love the Big Ts you just got but I just can't do bring myself to get them as long as I know those Super Ts are there...

What do I do??? :rantrant

1 - 20 of 26 Posts