Authentic Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering what anyone knows about the Tag brand? They are currently on HauteLook. I have a bunch of credits I want to use up and with the free shipping this weekend I really want to use them. So I was looking at a pair of skinnies.

Does anyone know the quality and the sizing?

·
Banned
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found out they are linked to Jerome Dahan (from another designer forum) and I also decided to hold off. I thought the Haute Look credits expire, but apparently they do not. So no longer in a rush to use them up, I'll save em for a brand I'm actually familiar with.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
theyre speckled in my marshalls and TJS they run TINY imo and RIGHT on the hip bone. Maybe I have wide hip bones or something but Ive tried on many pairs and the waist is THICK and tight. Even on sizing up its like the rest of the jean gives but the waist is thiiick. imo lol

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
I have one pair of skinnys from them. IMO they fit tts. They are short on the inseam IMO. A couple local boutiques carried them. The quality is good. I don't wear them that often though.

·
Banned
21,191 Posts
what size are you PC, there at my marshalls for literally 7 bucks when I see them. ive tried to resell on ebay but they are a no go. not in demand at all imo
hmmm, I would probably have to try them on in person (and sell a bunch of my own resale pairs, lol) before committing to a pair, since reselling wouldn't really be possible...

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
Never heard of this brand.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts