Authentic Jeans Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Description and Photos:

I am selling 2 pairs of size 32 COH jeans that arent a great fit for me as I have sized down.

1. SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LIKE NEW CITIZENS OF HUMANITY BOHO BERLIN BOOTCUTS, Size 32

RETAIL FOR $198 at Revolve Clothing, Nordstroms etc:
Citizens of Humanity Women's "Boho Kelly" Bootcut Jeans in Berlin Wash - Citizens of Humanity - Bloomingdales.com

I bought these jeans in August, wore them 3-4 times (so they are in the like-new condition). I realized that the size 31 in the same style is a closer fit for me. Absolutely no pilling or wear from washing or wearing since these were worn just 3-4 times and washed once. These have been hemmed without originals. They are a classic COH style with an impeccable wash, which is very flattering. There is the "h" logo embroidered in a unique and beautiful indigo & black pattern that makes this pair a must-have.

I have had these authenticated in the COH forum before listing them for sale.

APPROXIMATE MEASUREMENTS
Waist with dip: 17"
Inseam: 31.5"
Rise: 7.5-8"
Thigh: 9.5"
Hemmed: Yes, without originals

PICTURES

Shipping via Priority USPS in the US. I cannot ship international. I will prefer shipping to confirmed addresses and will ship to an unconfirmed addresses at the buyer's risk. I am not responsible for lost packages if you choose not to add insurance on the package.

Asking Price: $ 70 including shipping

=====================================
NWOT CITIZENS OF HUMANITY RIVE GAUCHE AVA STRAIGHT LEG JEANS, Size 32

RETAIL FOR $ 191 on Revolve clothing and other retail stores:
Citizens Of Humanity Ava Straight Leg in Rive Gauche at Revolve Clothing - Free Shipping!

I bought these last week NWOT from ebay, and sized up since I was trying the avas for the first time and thought that the straight legs would fit better if I sized up. Avas mostly run TTS and this pair in particular is a lightweight denim that runs TTS to a about a size large, since it has a nice stretch to it. Again, absolutely no pilling or wear from washing or wearing since these were worn just once when I got them, for trying them on, and never washed. These have NEVER been hemmed and would go great with some high heels or some nice flats. These could be a going-out pair of jeans since the wash is dark and dressy. There is the "h" logo embroidered on the back pockets. There are lighter streaks in the wash that make it quite interesting and add a lot of personality to the dark wash. I have had these authenticated in the COH forum before listing them for sale.

APPROXIMATE MEASUREMENTS
Waist with dip: 17-17.5"
Inseam: 33.5-34"
Rise: 8"
Thigh: 9.75-10"
Hemmed: No, original length.

PICTURES

Shipping via Priority USPS in USA. I cannot ship international. I will prefer shipping to confirmed addresses and will ship to an unconfirmed addresses at the buyer's risk. I am not responsible for lost packages if you choose not to add insurance on the package.

Asking Price: $ 75 including shipping​

Sizing and Measurements: See measurements

Pricing: $70, $75

Preferred Methods of Payment:
Paypal with CC

My eBay Seller ID: akansharulz

-----------------------------------------------
I agree to refund 110% of the original purchase price, if the item in question is found to not be authentic: Yes

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BUMP. Price on Rive Gauche Ava straight leg reduced:
$75 ------> $67 shipped.

Also listed on ebay.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts