Authentic Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so my family has an annual canoe trip. but it isn't just a canoe trip, it is a full on out War. Like super soakers, people getting tipped left and right, getting pushed of their canoes with paddles. Usually we come home bruised.

So my problem this year is that I have a bunch of new piercings. I have some on my collar bones and on the back of my neck.
I need a bathing suit that covers these so they don't get ripped out :bigeyes

I was thinking like a bikini top that had some kind of high neckline? like a turtleneck but no sleeves? I'm pretty sure I've seen surfers wear something similar but I want it to be a crop at least, I don't want to be too covered on a hot day.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
2,587 Posts

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^those are cute, but the outside dermals on my collar bone would still be out.

for the other ones I really don't want a shirt, or anything with sleeves. It's gonna be like 100 degrees out.

What I really need is a tank top type thing with a turtleneck if possible. I have dermals on the back of my neck that need to be covered.
I know this might be impossible, but I'm hoping one exists....

·
Registered
13,747 Posts
Check out Billabongs sneaky vest. It is available at urban outfitters, I'm on my phone or I would link it. It isn't cropped, but looks like it should cover everything you need covered and you can just put it on over your bikini.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that's really cute!! won't cover the back of my neck, but maybe Ill just put a bandaid on those ones :) thanks

·
Registered
158 Posts
I like that but not for me though..... I am looking for the lace up side cute bootie shorts with a string bikini top to match :)

-M

1 - 9 of 9 Posts