Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey kids, I know there was already a thread about this, but it sort of got derailed into an 'amazing race' discussion, and I was wondering if anyone was keeping up with it...

Charla (I think you're the one), your friend James is AWESOME! He cracks us up every week, and we're hoping he wins this one.

**possible spoiler below, if you didn't watch last week's episode...**

Did anyone else crack up when Jaime played the wooden plaque instead of the hidden immunity idol? :jumping

-P

·
Registered
23,935 Posts
OMFG, when Jamie played that fake idol, I jumped up and high fived DH! We are pulling for James just because he is smart and bad ass!

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We laughed, then we felt a little bad...then we laughed again. :-D

Any thoughts on final four?

-P

·
Premium Member
10,278 Posts
LMAO he really is playing it smart. I didnt think he'd be able to do it. I'm glad he's doing well though... I may be flying out to L.A. for the finale show on Dec.13. James is away right now filming something else (HINT HINT A.S.) and will be home the day before his finale airs.

·
Registered
23,935 Posts
I think James wins it. Hell, he has 2 immunity idols, so he can at least make the final 4!

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
...unless they blindside him and he doesn't play the idols. :-(

I'd like to see James, lunch lady, Todd, and Amanda(?) in the final four.

-P

·
Registered
5,951 Posts
I love James, he cracks me up! I hope he wins!

I laughed my ass off when Jaime played that fake idol. :lmfao:

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
OHHHH James is my fave too! Really sux he never used his idol!!! Char is friends with him?

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
NOOOOO!!! Totally bummed...I knew they would try to blindside him. Pei gee (however you spell it) is an idiot for NOT telling him. She's totally next to go.

-P

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
I was pissed too, I really wanted James to win. Now I am cheering for the lunch lady with the mullet. :) Courtney needs to go, I am sick of looking at her.

·
Premium Member
10,278 Posts
I'm so sad. I really thought James could have won the money. I hate that he was so trusting :(

·
Registered
5,951 Posts
I'm so sad. I really thought James could have won the money. I hate that he was so trusting :(
Yeah, you felt like he could trust his "friends" though.

Courtney needs to go. She's so thin I can't stand to look at her any longer.

·
Premium Member
10,278 Posts
Yeah, you felt like he could trust his "friends" though.

Courtney needs to go. She's so thin I can't stand to look at her any longer.
I thought Todd would turn on him before Amanda. I hate her!

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Boy did Amanda ever screw that last bit up, eh?

So glad Todd won, not Courtney. What a hellacious bitch! When she said that awful stuff about Denise, I wanted to punch her in the face!

I'm really glad James won the money, and that MB gave Denise some cash too.

-P

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
^^ I thought she would win until P.G. said something about her "doe eyes". That was kinda funny.

Courtney was a bitch and seemed to revel in that everyone thought she was a bitch. Which doesn't make you a bitch, it makes you pathetic IMO.

·
Premium Member
10,278 Posts
I cant believe P.G was voted one of the most popular Survivors. What the hell is up with that. I am so happy James won that money and Denise got some too. James could really use the money since he screwed himself out of the million dollars. CBS adores him and has already called him about Amazing Race. I think they are going to start filming another one soon b/c of writers strike. CBS is cashing in on the reality shows while the writers strike is still ongoing.

·
Registered
5,611 Posts
I am extremely disappointed that Todd won. I thought he was a little scumbag......BUT I guess that's what makes a "good" player. I wanted Denise to win so bad. I think she really deserved it and she seems like a genuinely nice person. I'm glad both her and James got some money.:)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts