Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my first pair of R&Rs. I bought them at Metropark. They were size 27, and after I brought them home and wore them for a couple of minutes I realized the rise was too low. They were jaguars and knew that Kassandras are a slightly higher rise. So, that night I ordered a pair of kassandras in strutter blue from standard style. I got them in the mail and they were too big in 27. So I returned them and received 26's in the wrong color(poison)....way too small. So I returned those and received the strutters in 26's. They fit nice except for they made my butt look really flat. So I went back to Metropark and got a pair of, well, I'm not sure what kind, but they have tan and gray "r" stitching with pocket flaps. They fit SO nicely and didn't make my butt look like a wall. i gues what I'm trying to say is the ALLL fit so differently! Does anyone else agree?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.