Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i was looking for some sites for CA stuff, and through google, i found Men's & Women's Designer Clothes - Armani Jeans, Gucci Shoes, Dolce & Gabbana Shirts, Ed Hardy Longsleeve's, Outerwear at Style Runway ... i checked out the CA stuff, and it looks pretty good. then i looked at the R&R stuff, and i'm no expert at authenticating, but i am pretty sure a lot of it if not all of it is fake. so i emailed them and asked about the authenticity of their items, and this is what they said :

"All of our merchandise are authentic. We are able to offer ourcustomers brand name clothing at rock bottom prices because wespecialize in past seasons styles, canceled orders and factoryoverruns. All our merchandise is brand new with tags and come exactlyas displayed on our website."

whatcha think?

· Registered
5,251 Posts
"All of our merchandise are authentic. We are able to offer ourcustomers brand name clothing at rock bottom prices because wespecialize in past seasons styles, canceled orders and factoryoverruns. All our merchandise is brand new with tags and come exactlyas displayed on our website."
Sounds like a canned copy/paste response. I doubt someone would tell you they were selling fakes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.