Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!

Anybody ordered Ed Hardy or Audigier at streetmoda.com?

Do they sell auth clothing or fakes?

I need your opinions...

Thanks.

P.S. By the way, where it is possible to buy auth Ed Hardy clothes online?

Official website can't ship to Russia ;(

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Pretty sure they're authentic.

You can purcahse Ed Hardy on RevolveClothing, though I'm not sure if they ship to Russia.

eBay is also a great option, though always check up with us before bidding!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey, i have a pair of Ed hardy shoes from street moda.
I'm not 100% sure they are real, id actually say theya re fake personally.
BUT, they are still good build quality and good colours, design etc, unlike the clothing it won't fall to bits on the first day or get sticky golden stuff.

So, they are worth getting for the price, and my friend that knows what chicks like likes them too.

So you're call, they are still worth it, i can't be sure if they are fake or not, but i have had them for over half a year, probably more and they are still in good condition.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your opinions!

Just ordered Jeans and 2 shoes at StreetModa. Also ordered 3 t-shirts at Revolve, thanks for advice. :woohoo

Will post some photos when everything is received. Lets check these stores then :devil

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK, guys, received everything ordered.

Everything from Revolve is 100% authentic and I love it ;)

Thanks for advice, really great shop.

And about StreetModa.

2 pairs of Christian Audigier shoes IMO is fake. The quality is not very high, but is quite good, especially for the money paid. Will not order again there, cause I don't like fakes. Better to pay twice and wear auth shoes or clothing IMO.

Please, check the authenticity of the CA jeans ordered from StreetModa also. In my opinion it is also a quite good quality fake. Whats your opinions?

It is written on the label that these jeans are made in PRC (China). Do they make their jeans in USA or China possible too? All my auth Ed Hardy and CA tees and henleys are made in USA only.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Firstly look at this image:

The label is tied to the jeans only with a string, without CA authentic seal. Is it OK? I think all of their labels are with the seals.

And just noticed one small detail that can be another evidence that this is fake.

Look on the top of right label. What is "POREVER"? LOL ;) I think it is impossible to see such a mistake on the auth clothing. Am I right?

Waiting for your comments.

Thanks.

·
Registered
24 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
All items at StreetModa.com are guaranteed authentic! If you are dissatisfied in the product, please contact us and we will make it good.

We stand behind our items 100%!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.