Authentic Jeans Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
I was thinking of getting a pair to alter into pants to wear under tunics and long sweaters. I guess it would depend on the inseam?

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
hello, 1986 is calling and wants its stirrups back. been there done that, no thanks 7FAM!

·
Registered
689 Posts
ugh..stirrup pant/jeans. no thank you! I wore them in eighth/ninth grade and you would spend the whole day yanking up the damn pants because the waistband would always slide down your butt, no matter what.

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
These are from last year I think. I'm waiting for them to get a bit more clearanced and then I'm going to buy a pair :ashamed :eek: because it'll be so much easier than fighting to get jeans under boots and there will be no more jeans creeping out and getting baggy at the knees issues.

I would NOT wear them alone though or anything!

·
Registered
638 Posts
These are from last year I think. I'm waiting for them to get a bit more clearanced and then I'm going to buy a pair :ashamed :eek: because it'll be so much easier than fighting to get jeans under boots and there will be no more jeans creeping out and getting baggy at the knees issues.

I would NOT wear them alone though or anything!
I agree! I am getting frustrated with boots and jeans lately. :twitch

·
Registered
422 Posts
my friend has these and they're really, really cute with boots! no fuss with bunching or adjusting but we had a laugh fest when she took the shoes off.....:rofl:rofl

so, if you're thinking about getting to wear with boots, make certain you won't need to take your shoes off!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts