Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
haha ok has anyone heard of this stuff?? I saw it in an ad in People or one of those types of magazines and it sounded so funny to me. Apparently its nail polish that you just stick on so you dont have to wait for it to dry...

I was just wondering if anyone has ever tried/seen it :)

·
Registered
12,015 Posts
i've tried it, i used the ones from AVON, they're really easy to use and i love them

·
Registered
12,015 Posts
AVON- Products

its super easy to use. you just:
place the correct size over your nail
rub in place
fold extra length over your nail edge and run
excess pulls off

it stays on for a good long while, at least for me. it comes off w/ regular nail polish remover

·
Registered
12,015 Posts
oh when i had it it was a while back, i have to order some more

·
Premium Member
10,278 Posts
Hmmm I want to try this but i dont know anyone who sells Avon.

·
Registered
374 Posts
So it really stays on? I bet you have good nails....mine are thin and bendy. I tried Avon's quickdry stuff once, and half of it was off by the end of the 1st day :mad:

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Was the ad for Incoco? I tried some free samples and it does stay on well. The only issue was rounding out the corners and filing off the top - the kit does come with its own file which might work better, but the one I used made it chip off at the top. I want to try the Avon b/c I saw someone with really good looking polish on and they told me it was those strips.

·
Registered
10,267 Posts
I think they're great , but it also depends on your nail bed size. I have narrow nail beds, so it was a bit of a pita for me. It's much easier and quicker for me to just paint my nails.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts