Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI Guys, I buy and sell a lot on eBay and I like to buy my TRBJ on there so when I see a pair that are fake I contact the seller and give them hell, its wrong to say they are authentic when they know they are fake and sell them to someone that doesnt know their real TRBJ.
So this one guy I contacted wrote back saying he has "proof" that they are authentic etc, i mean these jeans are sooo made wrong its funny, the back pockets are off, the tags are off, the fabric sheerness is off.. its so funny.. take a look for yourselves on ebay URL:
WOMENS AUTHENTIC BRAND NEW TRUE RELGION JEANS - (eBay item 150177778175 end time Nov-07-07 14:25:55 PST)
Its just so frustrating to see this and then they say I'm wrong.. I worked for Nordstrom's for over 4 years selling them so I know My jeans very well!
Ahh I feel better now, venting is a great thing! :):mad:;hysterics:madbeating

·
Premium Member
32,335 Posts
In addition to risking your ebay account for auction interference etc.

Besides then knowing they are fake, many swear that the jeans are 'wholesaled' having no clue that there is no such thing.

Waste of time.

·
Registered
23,935 Posts
:Welcome

I applaud your energy but like said above, you can get in trouble with ebay for interfering with auctions. It sucks, but its true. Just make sure you are always selling authentic products and you won't have any problems!

·
Registered
23,935 Posts
^You can do that, but only the manufacturer can have an auction removed. Click away at that report thingy, but again, you are wasting your time.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry :(

I truly didnt know I could get into trouble for listing this, I am very sorry and never wanted to cause any problems. I wont do it again thats for sure.. Can you delete posts? thanks for your comments.:roll

·
Premium Member
32,335 Posts
no need. its all fine.
Trouble only comes if you mess with emailing bidders or winners.
Posting here is fine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts