Authentic Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Description and Photos:

SOLD!!!! Steve Madden 'Ridder' Black Leather Knee-high Flat Riding Boots in Sz 8
(this boot only comes in whole sizes & I found it to run a bit big & could also fit a sz 8.5 (when wearing thin socks); I'm a TTS Sz 8 & when I wore thicker socks these fit fine)

WORN ONCE, Almost LK New Condition: Just bought these, I only wore them ONCE. Flat-boots are just not my thing; I prefer boots w/ a bit more heel. Only signs of wear is of course on the bottom & a little on the tip of the front of soles; otherwise looks lk new!

**STILL AVAILABLE IN STORES & ONLINE FOR FULL PRICE!**

*Whether on a horse or the iron-horse, this updated riding boot looks great pulled over jeans or with a mini-skirt!
Leather upper material
Synthetic sole
18' shaft height
14' circumference
10.5" heel to toe
1' heel
Retails for $189.95!!!

Asking: SOLD!:
Steve Madden "Ridder" Black Leather Riding Boot 8 8.5 - eBay (item 310192489547 end time Jan-12-10 19:15:45 PST)

COMES FROM A SMOKE-FREE, PET FREE HOME

Also, I expect payment within 2 DAYS, 48 hours from invoicing you. If I do NOT hear from you after 2 DAYS, I will continue to bump up the thread for anyone else who is interested & I will make sure you will never buy from me again, thanks

RETURN POLICY: I Do NOT Accept Returns: check all measurements beforehand to ensure fit, & read the stated condition of the item, so you know EXACTLY what you're getting, thanks​

Sizing and Measurements: in listing

Pricing: sold- $86 ebay

Preferred Methods of Payment:
Paypal with CC
Money Order

My eBay ID: hbfashiongirl

-----------------------------------------------
I agree to refund 110% of the original purchase price, if the item in question is found to not be authentic: Yes

1 - 13 of 13 Posts