Authentic Jeans Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Description and Photos:

SOLD!

Up for sale is a brand new with tag pair of Seven for All Mankind Bootcut jeans in Peru wash. These jeans are size 24 and seem like they fit tts. The denim is extremely soft and comfortable. They are marked QC on the inside pocket, but there are no flaws.

"These Bootcut Jeans offer a slick example of Seven's contemporary cool. In a stretch-cotton blend, these jeans have a durable yet curve-hugging feel. The signature back pocket wave embroidery and lean bootcut enhances all of your best assets, while the singular Peru wash in its light slate blue with funky fading really stands apart from other denim."

Retail: $194

Approximate measurements:

waist: 13.25 inches with dip, slightly under 14 inches aligned

hips: 16.5 inches across the base of the zipper

rise: 7.25 inches

thigh: 9.25 inches across measured from the crotch

inseam: slightly under 33 inches unaltered

leg opening: 8.75 inches across

Please let me know if you have any other questions or would like to see additional pictures. Please also inquire about international shipping.

Thanks!

The flash makes the jeans look a lot lighter than they are. Please see stock photos below for a better idea

Stock photos to depict actual color and fit:

Sizing and Measurements: See description

Pricing: sold

Preferred Methods of Payment:
Paypal with CC

My eBay Seller ID: evlynmp

-----------------------------------------------
I agree to refund 110% of the original purchase price, if the item in question is found to not be authentic: Yes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Description and Photos:

SOLD!

Up for sale is a pair of Sz 24 Rock & Republic Pink Crystal Crown Madrid Jeans. They have been gently worn once and are practically like new.

They have been hemmed with original hem, but this was not done professional, so they are not perfect.

waist: 13.25 inches with dip, 14.25 inches aligned

rise: 7 inches

hips: 16.5 inches across the base of the zipper

inseam: 32 inches altered with original hem

Pricing: SOLD!

Description and Photos:

SOLD!

Up for sale is a pair of Sz 24 Rock & Republic Uranium Roth Jeans. They have been gently worn twice and are practically like new. This wash is pretty stretchy, so these may fit a 25.

They have been hemmed without original hem and the hem is slightly crooked.

waist: 14 inches with dip, 14.75 inches aligned

hips: 16.75 inches across the base of the zipper

inseam: 31.5 inches altered without original hem

Pricing: SOLD!

Description and Photos:

Up for sale is a pair of Sz 24 Seven for all Mankind NYD Sig jeans. I have worn these less than 5 times and they are in excellent condition. This is a classic wash that definitely goes with everything

I noticed a little fuzzy thing on the back seam, but it's really not noticeable. The hems also have a little fraying.

waist: 13.5 inches with dip, 14 inches aligned

hips: 16.25 inches across the base of the zipper

inseam: 32 inches unaltered

Pricing: $65 shipped within the US

Please let me know if you have any other questions or if you would like to inquire about international shipping. Thanks! :)

Sizing and Measurements: See description

Pricing: See Description

Preferred Methods of Payment:
Paypal with CC

My eBay Seller ID: evlynmp

-----------------------------------------------
I agree to refund 110% of the original purchase price, if the item in question is found to not be authentic: Yes

1 - 3 of 3 Posts