Authentic Jeans Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Description and Photos:

*SOLD* Rock & Republic Scorpion Jeans in Addict Wash (scraw). These are a size 27 and and fit true to size, see all measurements below. I purchased these in good used condition but never wore them myself since they ended up not being my size. I don't see any flaws to mention really, there is a worn spot the size of a pencil eraser on the left outside bottom of the back pocket (see pics below I am pointing at it with a pen). Otherwise only thing that I can see wrong with them is the worn hems on only the back of the hems. One side is worn and the other is worn more as to make a hole.

Waist Measurement Aligned: 15.5inches, easily stretches to 15.75
Inseam: 32.25inches (assume hemmed see pics)
Hips: 17.5" (taken at base of zipper)
Thigh: 9.5" (taken at crotch across)
Front Rise:8"
Back Rise:12.25"

If you have any questions at all please feel free to let me know or if you need more pictures I am more than happy to take them.

Asking $80 obo shipped & will only ship within the United States. Shipping will be priority with delivery confirmation and insurance. I accept paypal to Confirmed shipping addresses only! If you do not have a confirmed shipping address you are welcome to mail a USPS postal money order but I will not accept any money orders not from the post office.

Sizing and Measurements: See Above

Pricing: $80

Preferred Methods of Payment:
Paypal with CC
Money Order

My eBay Seller ID: CutePurpleStars

-----------------------------------------------
I agree to refund 110% of the original purchase price, if the item in question is found to not be authentic: Yes

1 - 1 of 1 Posts