Authentic Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
21,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Description and Photos:

These Seven for All Mankind A-Pocket crops in Windsor are perfect for year-round wear--they can be worn as is or cuffed in the summer and, since they run a bit long for crops, stuffed into boots in the winter! I actually own this pair in the red stitch version and I practically live in them all year long. The baby blue stitching is harder to find than the more commonplace pink, as well. This pair appears EUC and the only flaw I could find was a little bit of fraying around the button hole--not something that would be visible when wearing.

Sizing and Measurements: waist: 14.75 with dip, 15.5 aligned; rise: 8; hip: 19.25; thigh: 10.75; inseam: 24

Pricing: $44 shipped to the US, +$27 int'l via express!

Preferred Methods of Payment:
Paypal with CC
Money Order
Google Checkout
My eBay ID: bluemingtonboutique

-----------------------------------------------
I agree to refund 110% of the original purchase price, if the item in question is found to not be authentic: Yes

Description and Photos:

SOLD!
These Rock & Republic Evelyn capris/bootstuffers in Advent Blue are brand new and perfect for any time of the year! These have a higher rise than the older Ciggy cut, which makes these ideal for tucking in shirts or just covering up things that need to be covered up :) They have a 24" inseam, so these can easily tuck into most taller boots, and the back pocket stitching is royal blue and tan, which will go with almost anything! These do run big for their tag size of 26 and will best fit a true 27 or a 28 with narrow hips.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y87/nickels_store/clothes/honest/DSCN5987.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y87/nickels_store/clothes/honest/DSCN5988.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y87/nickels_store/clothes/honest/DSCN5989.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y87/nickels_store/clothes/honest/DSCN5990.jpg

and stock pics on R&R's official site, which shows that they retailed for $188: Evelyn in Advent Blue - Rock and Republic Official Store

Sizing and Measurements: waist: 14.75 with dip, 15.25 aligned; rise: 8.75; hip: 18; thigh: 10.5; inseam: 24

Pricing: $89 shipped to the US, +$27 for int'l via Express!

Paypal with CC
Money Order
Google Checkout
My eBay ID: bluemingtonboutique

I agree to refund 110% of the original purchase price, if the item in question is found to not be authentic: Yes

Description and Photos:

These Seven for All Mankind A-Pocket jeans in Caribbean Brown Crystal are beautiful and can be dressed up or down! The wash has a bit of intentional distressing, mostly at the hems and pocket edges, and the only flaw I could find was a subtle lightened spot on the left thigh that may fade into the overall color with repeated washings. These also run big for their tag size of 27 and will fit a 28 nicely. They have an extra-long 35" inseam for you super-tall girls!

Sizing and Measurements: waist: 15 with dip, 15.5 aligned; rise: 7.75; hip: 18.75; thigh: 10.5; inseam: 35

Pricing: $64 shipped to the US, +$27 int'l via express

Paypal with CC
Money Order
Google Checkout
My eBay ID: bluemingtonboutique, itrader--->

Description and Photos:

These Citizens of Humanity Birkin wide-leg jeans are pajama-soft and perfect for daytime wear! They have a unique curved yoke with buttoned back pockets and patch pockets in front. They have some intentional distressing on the thighs along with whiskering and tie-dyeing at the hems. (We think these might be Berlin wash, but since this pair is quite rare, we're not sure!) They also run quite generously for their tag size of 26 and will fit a true 28 nicely. They have the full inseam of 34.25" and, aside from a little scuffing and dirt at the hems, appear EUC!

Oh, also...you'll be getting the pair that's featured in the COH Pic Guide! :)

Sizing and Measurements: waist: 15 with dip, 15.5 aligned; rise: 7.25; hip: 19; thigh: 11; inseam: 34.25

Pricing: $59 shipped to the US, +19 priority canada, +$27 int'l via express!

Paypal with CC
Money Order
Google Checkout
My eBay ID: bluemingtonboutique, itrader--->

Description and Photos:

These Vancouver Crystal A-Pockets (a variant of Black New York and apparently hard to find) are a beautiful blingy pair that can be dressed up or down! They appear EUC and have a bit of missing stitching (which might come with the wash--not owning these I'm not sure) and a few missing crystals, I counted 5, which are not very noticeable. (These are Jonquil AB 10ss if you feel inclined to replace them. I could also do this after payment and before shipping, but that would be $10 extra and I'd have to wait for them to arrive, at least a week) They've also been professionally hemmed without originals to 30", but I also don't think BKK comes with a lot of distressing either. These are great if you usually need to chop several inches off your jeans yourself! They seem to run tts.

Sizing and Measurements: waist: 15 with dip, 15.5 aligned; rise: 7.75; hip: 18.25; thigh: 10.25; inseam: 30

Pricing: $69 shipped to the US, +27 intl via express!

Paypal with CC
Money Order
Google Checkout
My eBay Seller ID: bluemington, itrader--->

Description and Photos:

These 7fam capris would be perfect for your Spring Break trip! They're the Charlie style (distinguishable by the long travel waistband) and come in what I'm pretty sure is the Medium New York Extreme (MNX) wash. I've never even seen these in this particular wash before, so I'm guessing they're pretty rare! (I've seen them in La Jolla and NAK and that's about it) They're tagged a 28 and, as expected of MNX, the measurements come up a bit big; however, I think these would look great looser as well so I will say they would suit a 28 or a small 29! (They were pretty tight on me, but then again this is my post-Christmas body and my butt is not exactly in proportion to my waist lol)

Also, if you're petite and have realllly tall boots, you might be able to stuff these into them!

They appear EUC with no flaws except for a teeny nub in the fabric right near the left front pocket--hardly noticeable at all, but I photographed it just because!

Sizing and Measurements: waist: 15.5 with dip, 16 aligned; rise: 7.75; hip: 19.25; thigh: 10.75; inseam: 18

Pricing: was 49, now $44 shipped to the US, +25 int'l via express!

Paypal with CC
Money Order
Google Checkout
My eBay Seller ID: itrader--->

Description and Photos:

These 7FAM Bombay Gingers are a great summer jean if you like a higher rise! They're BNWT (with store tag) and not irregular. I tried them on and they were tight on me, so I'll say these are at least half a size small (they are also rigid, as is all Bombay) and a tts to large 28 could wear these well.

Sizing and Measurements: waist: 15.25 with dip, 15.75 aligned; rise: 9; hip: 19.5; thigh: 11.25; inseam: 33.5

Pricing: $69 shipped to the US, +27 intl via express!

Paypal with CC
Money Order
Google Checkout

Description and Photos:

These Paige HH crops are adorable and come in the Greywalls wash, which is great for year-round wear. They have pretty mauve stitching and a silver label as well. They feel pretty stretchy and appear EUC.

Sizing and Measurements: waist: 15.25 with dip, 15.75 aligned; rise: 8.25; hip: 18; thigh: 10, inseam: 23.75

Pricing: $54 shipped to the US, +19 priority canada, +27 intl express!

Paypal with CC
Money Order
Google Checkout

Description and Photos:

This cute 7FAM skirt is vintage--from the brand's very first season!--and great when you need something slightly more polished than jeans! It's rigid, a 65/35 cotton-poly blend, but it actually seems tts (I tried it on and it does look small on me but in the same way any other 28 would be small). It also has some cute piping details on the front and back pockets. I'd say the fit would be closest to that of a knee-length A-Pocket skirt. It appears EUC and the only potential flaw I noticed was a tiny spot on the waistband where the intentional fading turned into a distress spot (I'd be happy to FrayBlock this for you before shipping, though I seriously doubt it will get bigger). This would be a great, hard-to-find staple for your summer wardrobe!

Sizing and Measurements: waist: 15.5 aligned; length: 22, length of front slit: 8.75; hip: 19

Pricing: $34 shipped to the US, +19 priority canada, +27 intl express!

Paypal with CC
Money Order
Google Checkout

Description and Photos:

These adorable dress pants are perfect for work, school or other occasions where denim just won't do! They're a polished cotton stretch with a subtle sheen and have a gorgeous rhinestone front button for just a little bit of bling! These are tagged a 29; I think they may run a little bit small since they were too tight on me to be appropriate for teaching! They have welt pockets in back for a polished look. Grab them now either for a gift or for yourself!

MEASUREMENTS

waist: 15.75 with dip, 16.25 aligned
rise: 7.75
hip: 19.75
thigh: 11.25
inseam: 34.5

The 28s (sold) are pictured and the tag pic of the 29s is included; however, the 29s are identical in every way to the 28s, since these are BNWT and flawless.

Sizing and Measurements: see above

Pricing: was 59, now $54 shipped to the US, +27 int'l via express!

Paypal with CC
Money Order
Google Checkout

1 - 10 of 10 Posts