Authentic Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Description and Photos:

SOLD!!!! Paige Premium Denim NWOT Skyline Skinny Peg Jeans in Rebel Wash in Sz 26

(these will fit a TTS to larger sz 26 or slimmer sz 27, if you prefer them VERY snug, this wash stretchs out, but fits a sz 26 great after wash & dry,
I think if you fit in a sz 26 in the NEWER Paige washes, then these should be fine, check measurements)

In Perfect, Worn ONCE, New Without-Tag Condition: Just purchased these, Wore them for a few hours to stretch them out (after I washed them & they shrunk) so I could take more accurate measurements of the true fit of the jeans. Looks completely like new!

**Skyline in Rebel has been SEEN ON Heidi Klum, Ashley Greene from New Moon, & Christina Applegate! **

• Wash - Rebel
• 29" Inseam
• 7.6" Rise
• 98% cotton 2% spandex
• 13" in the knee narrows to 11" at the leg opening
• Distressed pockets and hem
• Distressed pant legs

Retails for $189.00!!!

Inseam: 29"
Front Rise: 7.6"
Back Rise: 13.1"
Waist Measurement Across: 13.8" (laying flat w/ dip) 14.8" (aligned)
Hip Measurement Across: 17.5" (taken at base of zipper)
Crotch to Thigh: 10.5"
Thigh Measurement (6" down from crotch): 8.5"
Width Across Knee: 6.5"
Width of Bottom of Leg: 5.5"

Asking: SOLD!

COMES FROM A SMOKE-FREE, PET FREE HOME

Also, I expect payment within 2 DAYS, 48 hours from invoicing you. If I do NOT hear from you after 2 DAYS, I will continue to bump up the thread for anyone else who is interested & I will make sure you will never buy from me again, thanks

RETURN POLICY: I Do NOT Accept Returns: check all measurements beforehand to ensure fit, & read the stated condition of the item, so you know EXACTLY what you're getting, thanks

Sizing and Measurements: IN LISTING

Pricing: sold $104 usa

Preferred Methods of Payment:
Paypal with CC
Money Order

My eBay ID: HBFASHIONGIRL

-----------------------------------------------
I agree to refund 110% of the original purchase price, if the item in question is found to not be authentic: Yes

1 - 6 of 6 Posts