1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Description and Photos:

In stock and ready to ship to a confirmed address only
Guaranteed authentic or 110% money back
Paypal only -- price includes pp fees & priority shipping with d/c-- no eChecks!
i ship within the u.s. -- no exceptions.

Primp Lion Heart Cropped Hoodie-Small

i bought this a while back just for fun, and i've never worn it.. it's just not me. it's a size small, and fits tts imo. it's in excellent pre-owned condition with some distress around the zipper, but you can't really see it..it was there when i bought it and i don't even know if it's intentional or not (looks intentional to me_..no biggie (see pics)
also, the zipper pull came off once..so i put it back on. it seems to work fine now.

Measurements
Pit to pit= 17
Sleeve length from should to cuff= 25
Length from shoulder to hem= 17.5
50/cotton & 50/poly
Asking $55 shipped

it's also listed on ebay Primp Lion Heart Crop Hoodie Crystals Pink Small EUC - eBay (item 300265478508 end time Oct-17-08 17:49:35 PDT)

this is the 'distress' i'm talking about-for some reason, this picture came out very light.

but it looks fine..see? :eek:

True Religion Big T Hoodie XS NavySOLD! thank you :flowers

i've only worn this a few times..it's just a bit too short for me. :(
it's in excellent, barely worn condition..having been worn less than a handful of times, washed even less and always hang dried.

Size XS Extra Small
Pit to pit= 15.5
Sleeve shoulder to cuff- 24.5
Shoulder to hem= 18
Entire length (not counting hood) 20.5
100% cotton
$55 shipped

Sizing and Measurements: see item description

Pricing: see item description

Preferred Methods of Payment:
Paypal with CC

My eBay Seller ID: nnnola

-----------------------------------------------
I agree to refund 110% of the original purchase price, if the item in question is found to not be authentic: Yes

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 8 of 8 Posts