Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Description and Photos:

*$30 shipped, I am moving need to sell asap, lowest price I will take*

Joe's Jeans size 26 Socialite style in Kennedy wash. Bought these for myself but they fit me very tight which makes me think they would fit a 25 better but please see measurements below to make sure.

Dark wash, very pretty back pockets with silver and gray thread. They appear to be in very good condition, I purchased them used but was never able to wear them myself. The thing to mention is that the hem is cut and unfinished. You can easily just wear them raw or have them hemmed if you would like.

Tag says:
Socialite
Design No: L DLKD5410
Cut# W00082
Kennedy
98% Cotton, 2% Elastin

Waist Measurement Aligned: 14 inches
Inseam: 31.5 (raw hem, cut)
Hips: 16.75" (taken at base of zipper)
Thigh: 9" (taken at crotch across)
Front Rise:7"
Back Rise:12"

If you have any questions at all please feel free to let me know or if you need more pictures I am more than happy to take them.

Asking $60 obo shipped & will only ship within the United States. Shipping will be priority with delivery confirmation and insurance. I accept paypal to Confirmed shipping addresses only! If you do not have a confirmed shipping address you are welcome to mail a USPS postal money order but I will not accept any money orders not from the post office.

Sizing and Measurements: Listed Above

Pricing: $60

Preferred Methods of Payment:
Paypal with CC
Money Order

My eBay Seller ID: CutePurpleStars

-----------------------------------------------
I agree to refund 110% of the original purchase price, if the item in question is found to not be authentic: Yes

1 - 3 of 3 Posts