Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Denim Goddess
7,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I won't be able to log on during work hours much anymore....boss wants me to work instead of chat...don't know why? And my home situation makes it impossible for me to get online unless it is by chance!!!

So I want to say goodbye for now and thanks to everyone that have been kind to me :)

·
Registered
23,935 Posts
Awww, Danielle! You will be missed! Hope you can check in though!

·
Registered
6,044 Posts
Danielle...........you definitely need a web-enabled phone then!! Granted, it isn't nearly as great as being able to log on at work BUT you can still log on, read and make posts, PM, etc.!! :excited They even added AF Mobile and it works GREAT on my phone! (I have the Motorola Q through Verizon). Anyway, check into doing that so you can still "be a part of everything" and BTW.....I wore the TR's yesterday (the ones I got from you) and received a few compliments on them so thanks again!! We hope you stick around!! :D

·
Denim Goddess
7,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
To make the day better I have lost my ban buddies address!!! Damn it I really need too!!! She gets back tomorrow....hopefully she can pm it to me....

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Oh bummer :(

·
Registered
6,714 Posts
:)
Danielle...........you definitely need a web-enabled phone then!! Granted, it isn't nearly as great as being able to log on at work BUT you can still log on, read and make posts, PM, etc.!! :excited They even added AF Mobile and it works GREAT on my phone! (I have the Motorola Q through Verizon). Anyway, check into doing that so you can still "be a part of everything" and BTW.....I wore the TR's yesterday (the ones I got from you) and received a few compliments on them so thanks again!! We hope you stick around!! :D
I agree. When I'm not near my computer, I log into AF with my Blackberry Pearl. It's not the same as my laptop or my desktop, but it still allows me to check in! You can't leave! We'll miss you!:(

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Oh Danielle, I hope this is only a temporary thing and you'll be able to be back again soon! That totally sucks, both for work and for home. You will be missed, but again I hope it's only for a bit.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts