1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,455 Posts
yeah, a little much for me :twitch

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I wouldn't wear them, but I think the right person could make them look awesome:D

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
if my hair wasnt red id wear them with a black sweater and some cute ankle boots to go out :) just IMO of course :rofl

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
mmm... I've seen people here wear colored (including red) jeans and rock them... I kind of like them, but definitely not for everybody... ^^ scatters, I just noticed your avatar/sig... your team made me very sad on monday:cry lol... end threadcrap... sorry!

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
mmm... I've seen people here wear colored (including red) jeans and rock them... I kind of like them, but definitely not for everybody... ^^ scatters, I just noticed your avatar/sig... your team made me very sad on monday:cry lol... end threadcrap... sorry!
Hehe sorry about that that...I was at the game (and the five hour one the day before!) so it was pretty cool from my side of it:eek:

·
Registered
10,768 Posts
Those aren't just red, they're NEON. It might be the camera/flash, etc., but those really hurt my eyes too. And if they really are that neon IRL, I don't think anyone could pull them off :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts