Authentic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so this is my 3rd pair.....I've actually had this pair for a couple of weeks now, but just tried them on today. I :love C/E, their denim is so damn soft and comfy right from the start, I can't get over it. I know I don't look as hot as Pam (short legs and flat butt syndrome), but I love studs so wanted to post these up. They are gorgeous and comfy!! And the steve madden boots I've had for a few weeks too, just tried them on, so comfy too!

·
Registered
14,498 Posts
omfg Jessica!!! Those are so hot on you!!! :love :love :love :drool2

eta: Do want a pair! But Pam's measurements sound like they might not fit :(

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Stacy mucho :love

I did size down, but these run a smidge smaller imo than my other C/E. My other pairs stretch out some, but not so much they look bad. I think you should at least try a pair from somewhere you could return them, I think they would look great on you!

·
Registered
14,498 Posts
Thanks Stacy mucho :love

I did size down, but these run a smidge smaller imo than my other C/E. My other pairs stretch out some, but not so much they look bad. I think you should at least try a pair from somewhere you could return them, I think they would look great on you!
I want to, hopefully I can find them cheap sometime down the road. I'm really not supposed to be getting any more jeans until I sell some of mine (but I think I've gotten rid of all the pairs I don't love, other than the new pair w/ buckles)

·
Registered
971 Posts
Those are :smoke on you! I agree - one of the best pairs I have seen on you and I love them with the boots! Thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Jessica, I'd never describe you with short legs and a flat butt... you look phenomenal in these! LOVE them!!!

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Those look amazing on you Jessica! :bigeyes I love the streaking on the front of the wash, and the studs! If they ever made something similar in bootcuts/flares I would be in trouble!!!

ETA: I don't know how you wait a few weeks to try on jeans... whenever I get new ones, I can't rip them out of the package fast enough! :jumping

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Those look awesome on you!! What size did you get?
These are a 24, I've sized down in all the pairs in this brand. I would say these run a smidge smaller than the other ones I have tried.

You girls are awesome, thanks for the compliments!

Can't wait to see pics Margarett!

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Those look great and I really like them with the boots.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts