Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need at least 3.25" for the width of shoes. Does anyone know how heels in Charles David and Tahari run width-wise? Should I size up 1/2 a size?
Also, how do Vince Camuto boots run?
Thank you in advance. :)

·
Registered
23,935 Posts
I bought a pair of Vince Camuto boots (the Aldo I think?) about a month ago. I usually wear an 8M but they only had a 7.5M. I can do either, but the 8 is usually better. Anyway, I got them and I couldn't even get my foot all the way in them! So, I listed them for sale here with no bites. I decided that I HAD to get these boots on my feet, no matter what. The first time I tried them on, I didn't put on any socks or anything. This time, I put on a thin sock and was able to get my foot in them! They ended up being a perfect fit! The shaft on the boot is VERY skinny. There is no way I could get jeans down in them. Anyway, here is a picture of the ones I bought:

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
I'm returning a pair of Charles David boots because they are too small- i'd say they run about 1/2 size small and are on the narrower side (I have fat little feet :D)

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Vince Camutos are def narrow. I am a small M width with a narrow heel and between sizes. I order the larger size in a medium in his shoes and they fit.

I think Tahari run wider. I remember sending a pair of heels back to Piperlime in that brand because they were too loose and I kept sliding down onto my toes (ouch!)

·
Registered
8,528 Posts
I have two pairs of Charles David boots. One pair is a 5 and the other pair is a 6. I usually wear a 5.5 so I guess their sizing isn't consistent. I can't help too much as far as the width is concerned as I have a pretty narrow foot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts