Authentic Jeans Forums banner

Shoe help-don't laugh!

2K views 32 replies 10 participants last post by  Sahil Dhawan 
#1 ·
I need shoe advice from people who have a better sense of style than I do. I have $100 to spend at Zappos (Gift certificate) and I want to get 2 pairs with that if I can.

Right now, my shoe repetoire is incredibly boring- I wear these sketchers lace-up boots (which I'm sure are a huge fashion no-no) that are chunky & have a 2.5" heel, these black square-toe boots with a 3" heel (again, kinda chunky), slightly more fashionable brown pointy-toe boots with a stiletto-ish heel, ugg Kalie clogs (I know, shut up!), and then these franco sarto slip-on black dress shoes with a 1.5" heel.

I want shoes that will go with pretty much anything, that are comfy but cute, and have a 2-3" heel. I'm a teacher, and spend most of my day on my feet.

Can anyone recommend some shoes? I think I'll post pics in this thread for opinions as I find them, but I'd love advice from you guys. Thank you!

#33 ·
I have read your problems, as you are a teacher I respect you and will give the best advice from me. See as you have told that you have to stand for too long, the best comfort you will need okay. In my opinion, a pair of mens sports shoes you can go for, I think you are thinking that I am making fun of you but no I just wanna help you out as there is a huge difference in men's and women's sports shoe. Let me give you the official site from where I think you will get the comfiest shoes, I have linked it above. You just give a try and a huge difference you will notice for sure.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.