Authentic Jeans Forums banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Denim Goddess
7,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
^lol geebs! I love the sunnie, but not the color...same with the kenzie bailar. Those both look like things I would wear.

:love to everyone who is helping...I need a footwear update, badly!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
*lol* I'm in the same chunky-shoe boat w/ you jess. but I'm a big wimp and pointy toes + pointy heels = more pain than I can tolerate.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
BTW, my fave brand EVER is irregular choice, to be found cheap on ebay
How do they fit? I'm a size 8,5 in sandals, 9 in normal sneakers, and 9,5 in running shoes so I'm nervous about buying shoes online!

·
Denim Goddess
7,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Jess I have the hots for you no matter what you wear

:love

Silver...I'm glad to know I'm in good company! I hope I can manage to wear those Steve Maddens, they're incredibly cute.

I'm looking for pair #2 now...I have $42 left of my certificate to spend. Preferably shoes that will look good with my new TR Billys!

·
Denim Goddess
5,564 Posts
How do they fit? I'm a size 8,5 in sandals, 9 in normal sneakers, and 9,5 in running shoes so I'm nervous about buying shoes online!
Hard to say. I wear size 8.5 in Steve Maddens and most sneakers etc and I usually take a 40 in IC for flats. I think my IC heels are 39.5-40. If you order from zappos you can return for free, so you could buy them for fit, then find them on ebay.

·
Denim Goddess
5,564 Posts
:love

Silver...I'm glad to know I'm in good company! I hope I can manage to wear those Steve Maddens, they're incredibly cute.

I'm looking for pair #2 now...I have $42 left of my certificate to spend. Preferably shoes that will look good with my new TR Billys!
I wear chunky heels on boots, but they're cowboy style kinda.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have read your problems, as you are a teacher I respect you and will give the best advice from me. See as you have told that you have to stand for too long, the best comfort you will need okay. In my opinion, a pair of mens sports shoes you can go for, I think you are thinking that I am making fun of you but no I just wanna help you out as there is a huge difference in men's and women's sports shoe. Let me give you the official site from where I think you will get the comfiest shoes, I have linked it above. You just give a try and a huge difference you will notice for sure.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts