Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alot of the popular t-shirts nowadays are often very long.

Affliction/Xtreme Couture for example are quite long.. even for the small i am 5'11 and it seems odd to have it hand down all the way

how do you guys dress in these shirts with style? show the belt buckle? tuck them in?

I have a couple of smet t-shirts and they fit fine... but my affliction t-shirts often look odd when so long...

edit: odd as in your hips are wider than your shoulder.. because it makes it look like your upper body is really long

·
Registered
532 Posts
i never tuck my t shirts in or show my belt buckle but thats just my style. id suggest you hit the gym if you wanna look better in clothes basically

·
Registered
243 Posts
^I am confused about how hitting the gym would solve the problem of a shirt that is too long. Sounds to me like it is a vertical issue, and working out does not make you taller.

Societ - I just don't buy shirts that are too long. Tucking in t-shirts (whether you tuck in the whole thing or just do the "half-tuck") is definitely something to avoid. I would check out some other brands that offer similar styles if the brands you prefer are too long.

If you want to keep buying the long t-shirts, you can actually cut off the bottom with a pair of scissors. The cool thing about that is immediately after you cut off the bottom of the shirt to the desired length, the new bottom edge you have created will roll up slightly. Every time I have done it, it looks like it was intended by the manufacturer, and I always like the new rolled-up hem! If you need a picture of how it will look, PM me. By the way, I have only tried this with 100% cotton t-shirts.

·
Premium Member
34,070 Posts
^I am confused about how hitting the gym would solve the problem of a shirt that is too long. Sounds to me like it is a vertical issue, and working out does not make you taller.
Trust me on this one even though i'm a girl who does not go anywhere near a gym, lol. when you are uh, thicker in other places, it takes up more and makes things shorter

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi friend, Yes this is absolutely right A lot of the popular t-shirts nowadays are often very long. When you search for suitable T-shirts, you have to look fitness and your comfort zone. Also, you already said that the shirts you choose are not fitting on you. so, you should be try some other brands or manufacturers. I have some shirts or shirts manufacturing brand for you. check my suggestions given below.

1. Gucci
2. OnlyTeez
3. Alanic Clothing
4. Alanic Global
5. Peter England
Louis Phillipe

1 - 12 of 12 Posts