Authentic Jeans Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I paid for a pair of jeans on August 17th, but I have yet to receive them.
The seller contacted me about 3 weeks ago asking if I had received the jeans. I replied but never heard from her again.

I went to look at the shipping status on my Paypal invoice and it says "Voided". Usually on other invoices it says "shipped". What does this mean?

I was thinking since she marked it as $70 usd on the package (she's sending from the US to Canada) that it would be at customs. However, I also paid for another pair of jeans on August 18th and received those with no problem. I also had another pair at customs and it just took a week later to arrive.

Can anyone guess what's going on? :S

·
Registered
8,050 Posts
If it says Voided, could it be possible that she voided the shipping label and never shipped them? I really don't know.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I am not sure what that means but over a month and a half is too long imo. Perhaps she shipped it late or it could be lost. I think you should file a dispute - I can't recall the time limit but it must be close!

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
i think she voided the label... can you still file for a dispute? i think the limit is 40 days but i could be wrong... :x

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
I'm also under the impression that she created and paid for the shipping label and then for some reason decided to void the shipping label and get her money back. Perhaps there was some sort of error filling out the forms so she voided it and then created a new label? It's a bit of a strange situation.

With that said, three weeks is not an excessive amount of time to wait for a package that might be stopped at customs - the value declared is a bit high.

Best to follow-up with her in another email as to what's happening and let her know that if there's no response you will be forced to file a dispute.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
She had marked it as a "gift" as well of $70 usd.. would that have made a difference? Or will it make a difference if I file a dispute??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts