Authentic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does sexual fidelity exist anymore? Should I just assume that every girl will either cheat while in a relationship or, if single, would have no problem sleeping with a guy in a relationship? Just seems like this is a trend in our society.

I don't mean to focus on only female infidelity, it is just more pertinant to me. I realize men are the greater offenders but in all the studies done it seems like women are closing the gap quickly and will soon be just as likely to cheat. There was a recent article in DETAILS magazine basically saying that we as a society need to forget about a monogamous relationship, but I don't want to believe that. Am I just way too naive?

Your thoughts please :D

·
Registered
737 Posts
lol it also went into user CP to make its profile say "grad student" and then signed out :confused:
I like how you guys refer to "it" as "it" lol! :rofl

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It waited two years to make this post
Yeah, opened the account a while back for purchases but never did anything with it until now.

lol it also went into user CP to make its profile say "grad student" and then signed out :confused:
Wow... creepy :eek: Didn't realize the forums gestapo was monitoring my actions. I'll be sure to act more in line with your expectations.

Interesting first post. Who might we know you as already
Wouldn't know me since this is my first post, not a returning member with name change or anything.

I am just curious about this question since events surrounding this were the impetus for my moving cross country. I assumed that a somewhat selfish and narcissistic group such as this (no offense meant by that, I feel those qualities are a good representation of the trend of the general public as a whole) would have an interesting take on the subject and might help me gain some insight.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Yeah, opened the account a while back for purchases but never did anything with it until now.

Wow... creepy :eek: Didn't realize the forums gestapo was monitoring my actions. I'll be sure to act more in line with your expectations.

Wouldn't know me since this is my first post, not a returning member with name change or anything.

I am just curious about this question since events surrounding this were the impetus for my moving cross country. I assumed that a somewhat selfish and narcissistic group such as this (no offense meant by that, I feel those qualities are a good representation of the trend of the general public as a whole) would have an interesting take on the subject and might help me gain some insight.
:shake :eyebug

·
Registered
697 Posts
Quote " I assumed that a somewhat selfish and narcissistic group such as this (no offense meant by that, I feel those qualities are a good representation of the trend of the general public as a whole) would have an interesting take on the subject and might help me gain some insight. "

Why would you assume that? Let alone say it aloud in a forum? :confused:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts