Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ive been loving this brand since '03

The Name is Called SEX POT REVENGE

SPR is a Visual Kei Inspired style that was founded in 2000. Their style is just out of this world and i totally love it even tho it is a bit pricey but what do you expect? its a japanese name brand. This brand was actually founded by a japanese rock band called An Cafe

Offical Site: SEX POT ReVeNGe ÄÌ¿®ÈÎÇä

Pics of An Cafe

An Cafe's New Band Members (ALL GUYS!)

An Cafe's Old band Members (I Miss BOU! ALL GUYS!)

BOU!(old member that left in end of '06 and yes hes also a guy!)

An cafe Ryusei Rocket Music Video
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EGhdYinhqiM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EGhdYinhqiM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

And yes to everyone wondering...every single member is a male. None of em r females!
Enough about the band...on to SPR

Shirts:

Pants and skirts:

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Dude... they're ALL GUYS?! :bigeyes

·
Registered
8,234 Posts
Wow- a pedophile's dream come true, I guess. :twitch

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
:bigeyes those are the prettiest boys i've ever seen

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
They are pretty, but that's how a lot of those bands look like anyway.

I used to think the lead singer of my favorite band (L'Arc-en-Ciel) was a girl. The first time I saw them I was like wow, the lead singer is one good looking woman!

Didn't take too long for me to find out the truth... hahaha.

Anyways, my best friend in HK would love that kind of clothing!

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I :love Hyde! He's so talented! Japanese CDs are so freakin' expensive though... I think anyway.

And he'll never tour in Calgary... I would splurge first row tickets if he were to ever have a concert here!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
nope but he was actually in NYC and Toronto Last year

the only reason japanese cds r expensive is because of shipping overseas fees. I get mine from my cousin who just sends all his CDs in mp3 format over QQ - A asian msn for people in asia

·
Banned
21,191 Posts
meh..me neither but they look nice and u know japanese arent the best with english
:rofl i was just gonna say! your english is fine though :IDK

engrish.com is pretty much the best site ever...though i'm sure you guys have something similar with stuff like American clothing with Japanese characters on it that we all can't decipher but really means something like "i am stupid"...:jumping

1 - 19 of 19 Posts