Authentic Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a pair of Lovestorys in the mail that are missing stitches in many places. On one side of the jeans, the side stitching is completely gone and there is a hole and picks of fabric left. One inseam is twisted or something so the legs don't fall the same and the hem is missing stitching too. :mad::mad::madbeating

The seller is being such a $(*$&# and is claiming that he doesn't do any refunds! What's the next step? Paypal claim again? This is the 3rd time I've had to do a claim in like the past 2 weeks for sellers not mentioning things that are wrong with items....

Sorry for my rant. I am just sooooo angry right now.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I paid 80$ for them..I could fix the hem and probably have a tailor sew on the side stitching with a matching color, but I don't want to go through all that. I'd rather just have my money back especially since I don't think anyone can fix the twisted seam that is making one leg look different than the other.

I didn't take pictures or anything just threw them right back in the box they were sent in. I just wish people would tell the truth. It would make my life so much easier.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts