Authentic Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got the dreaded crotch rip...whats the best way to fix. i am super mad!! thanks guys.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
I'm so sorry for you :cry:cry:cry I can't give advice on how to fix, but I can feel your pain. I ripped my Xanex Pink Stevies a while back and was in a depression for days. :mad:

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
take it to your tailor/seamstress. It's an easy fix and you won't even be able to see them when you wear them.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
You can probably bring it to a tailor and they can do it for you. I don't think its that expensive either. I fixed a small hole (about the size of a dime) and it my tailor charged me $5.00.

Or you can do it yourself. This is a good video on youtube.

YouTube - Jeans Fashion & Care : How to Patch Jeans

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
take it to your tailor/seamstress. It's an easy fix and you won't even be able to see them when you wear them.
If you could see mine, you wouldn't be giving that advice......:jumping but alas, mine was a major ASS rip!!!!

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
I had a pair of xanex rip on me and my son managed to rip the knees on his seleniums. I fixed the knee in his but he managed to put them through again, just further up.:cry I think you could get a tailor to fix them but once they weaken they're likely to blow out again.:(

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i will post pics tonight when i get home. this is my 1st pair of rocks that ripped and i am a little leery now. i always wondered why everyone also had issues w/ their r&r. now i see 1st hand. just got a new shirt that matches them to a t and was trying on the outfit. stupid of me that i decided to keep my seleniums on while lounging around the house. so i go to sit down in the couch and bam. rrrriiiiippppp. i was like u gotta be fing kidding me lol. sorry had to vent. i am sure some of u guys feel my pain. just glad they didn't rip out in public lol.

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
To me personally, it wouldn't have been so bad if it happened to be another mixture pair like Oxycotin or even Torpedo Blue since those are still fairly easy to replace, but to a pair like Selenium, its going to take some time before finding another pair of those on eBay.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
To me personally, it wouldn't have been so bad if it happened to be another mixture pair like Oxycotin or even Torpedo Blue since those are still fairly easy to replace, but to a pair like Selenium, its going to take some time before finding another pair of those on eBay.
the thing is i would be reluctant to buy another pair b/c of how frequent this happens.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts