Authentic Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When logged in, scroll to the bottom of the page and mouse-over the empty space in between "2009 Hautelook" and HOME text on the left. A "Get Surprise" image will pop up. Click it and you will get free shipping on your order!

·
Registered
5,597 Posts
:( Mine didn't pop up!

ETA: Oh. I signed out and signed in again, and it only pops up when you mouse over the blank section beside 2009 Hautelook.

As a thank you for following us on Facebook and Twitter, you'll receive free shipping on one order, when you place it before 8:00 AM PT, December, 12th. This promotion will be applied at checkout. For HauteLook events, news and additional surprises, keep checking our posts and tweets.

Too bad there is a time limit :(

·
Registered
77 Posts
I was wondering if it is only good for the day you click on it. Free shipping works for Canada too. Just in case it is..don't click unless you know there's something you want to buy!

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
OMG HOW DID I MISS THIS MIKE & CHRIS SALE

:cry

:cry
I know I logged on to check my order for WR and saw the mike & chris sale. The two things that I wanted are sold out. I was sad but then it's ok I don't need anything for myself this close to Christmas after the jeans haul I just had. :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts