Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not the show but the uniform..........

I am having a hard time finding scrubs that are comfortable and look decent. The ones I wear are frumpy and horrible. The pants look like I am sporting a pile of shit in them and they seem to fit like a diaper. :shake:mad::twitch

I need to know if anyone has any suggestions on brands or styles. I would like the pants to fit more like my jeans with a low rise and not just have the drawstring waist. I need something that moves as well because the ones I have don't stretch either and they chafe my skin.:(

I need a wine colored uniform so if anyone has any suggestions PLEASE let me know.:)

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
i usually order my urbane scrubs from various scrub/uniform catalogs that i get in the mail or uniform shops located in my city. i will look for the catalogs i use in the morning and get the websites for them:D there are many different styles and colors in the catalogs!!

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
you are welcome :)

also, dickies makes some cute scrubs too. they have pants that are elastic at top and are boot cut.

here is a link i found in google for nursing uniforms with dickies scrubs and urbane scrubs as well:

Dickies Scrubs - My Nursing Uniforms

i will post the other catalog websites after i find them in the morning!! :)

eta: the dickies "hip flip boot cut pants" are the ones i am thinking of with elastic. they come in wine too :)

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
Dickies Hip Flips. They fit the best IMO.

ETA: wrote this before I read Jessica's post. Dickies tend to run tts by the way. :)

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks ladies. I am currently working on a massage therapy degree and the school gave me these horrible things. I have to wear wine because different programs have different color scrubs, otherwise I would have a lot more options as far as pants go.

·
Registered
5,901 Posts

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
I like Dickies scrubs but mostly because you can get them with long inseams. I really like the IguanaMed scrubs that MikeyLikes mentioned but they're too short for me.

·
Registered
5,901 Posts
I like Dickies scrubs but mostly because you can get them with long inseams. I really like the IguanaMed scrubs that MikeyLikes mentioned but they're too short for me.
Yep that is a problem for a few of the girls at work, is the short inseam. It works perfectly for me :ashamed

·
Registered
3,798 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
White Cross makes a cute low rise flare leg with buttons along the side. Elastic and drawstring waist. Pretty good for the price. They come in petite and regular length, not sure if they come in a long inseam though.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Baby phat makes some nice scrubs.:eek:
I have a few from when IO worked in a dental office. There slim fit pant is actually TTS, and not huge like other brands. When I was a 24 the XS fit me perfectly. They have an elastic waist.
Baby Phat "Signature Collection" Slim Scrub Pants - Scrubs & Uniforms - (Available in Regular &, Petite Sizes)
I know most people here don't like the baby phat clothing, but imo the scrubs are really nice
I tried the urbane scrubs, and while they look really nice on the models, I found that the fit was similar to basic scrubs (you know, where an XS has 40" hips...)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts