1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
9,398 Posts
UMMMMM.....oooh yummy, i sooo love Malt liquor, hold me back

LOL

· Registered
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^nope moved up to tonight! We couldn't wait to get our hands on some malt liqa baby!

Alex....that looks delicious!:rofl
Actually Meg, I don't know much about malt liquor HOWEVER I would love me a cup of your Mom's Time Out wine!!!! :rofl:rofl

· Premium Member
34,067 Posts
EW. I have never puked from drinking, and the only time i was close was in college when i sat around on a wed night drinking 40's with my ex-bf and his roommates. Bad memory. Will never touch a 40 again!

· Registered
4,461 Posts
YouTube - Schlitz Malt Liquor Commercial

Schlitz Malt Liquor

5.9% alcohol

Find the dirtiest class on your coffee table. Crack open the 24 oz. can and pour into glass. Enjoy the thin and watery rubbing alcohol flavoured brew, balanced with hints of aluminum, while you perv young women on forums and eventually pass out face down on your desk.

Who's in?
hahahahahahahaahaha!!! i love this thread!

· Premium Member
32,334 Posts
EW. I have never puked from drinking, and the only time i was close was in college when i sat around on a wed night drinking 40's with my ex-bf and his roommates. Bad memory. Will never touch a 40 again!
I did..it wasn't pretty.:shake:cry
Passed out too. Also not pretty.:cry

Actually Meg, I don't know much about malt liquor HOWEVER I would love me a cup of your Mom's Time Out wine!!!! :rofl:rofl
:rofl:rofl:rofl
I have SEEN that stuff!
Funniest think EVER!:rofl:rofl:rofl

· Registered
1,118 Posts
THE BILLY DEE WILLIAMS SMOOTHNESS TEST

1) When arranging a date with a lovely lady, you feel the best way to romance her is to:

A: Meet her at the Bus stop
B: Pick her up in your '82 GMC Custom Van, but make her sit in the back with Murdock
C: Make her pick up some Colt 45 and Chinese food on her way over to your place; spend entire evening making out on the couch.

Click here!!

View attachment 6467

· Registered
23,935 Posts
I hope you are drinking that WRAPPED IN A BROWN PAPER BAG otherwise, its just not the same!!:rofl

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.