Authentic Jeans Forums banner
81 - 100 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
I just placed an order the other and found a code for 20% off for online orders. So would I still be able to call in for the 30% on the next order? I can pay with another CC if they use that to track if you're a new customer or not...

·
Registered
214 Posts
FYI everybody,

Revolve 30% for new customers is still on, all you have to do is make your order and email them to request first time 30% use and your order number. Discounts don't stack so you'll have to choose one over the other.

I just saved like 125 bucks wit the 30%, so awesome!

·
Registered
26 Posts
For future reference, it still works! Even if it's not your first purchase, they'll still do the promotion; you just have to call and ask about it, but once you use it, you're added to a list so you can't use it again (the CS rep I spoke to said same shipping address is still a little tricky even with different cc info).

·
Registered
96 Posts
For future reference, it still works! Even if it's not your first purchase, they'll still do the promotion; you just have to call and ask about it, but once you use it, you're added to a list so you can't use it again (the CS rep I spoke to said same shipping address is still a little tricky even with different cc info).
I called and the cs rep said True Religion was excluded from the 30% off :mad:

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is basically the same conversation that happened 3 month ago with wolverine 1000 mile boots.I remember buying mine in July and then finding out a couple weeks later that people couldn't get them 30% off.The apparent reason was that wolverine wasn't happy with their products being devalued,which if you know anything about retail, is a serious concern for many companies and therefore very believable. It's disappointing but to be expected.Resolve's 30% off coupon for first time customers is a spectacular deal and one that no one should sleep on.If you see something you want that you can get 30% off, don't expect it to last.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Most of the time when these stores offer this much big discount so it means the season is going to over and the stores owners want to sell all this.

81 - 100 of 100 Posts