Authentic Jeans Forums banner
61 - 80 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
I havent checkout but i placed the coupon code on a pair of TR and its works...and i dunno wtf is google checkout lol

·
Registered
183 Posts
I just tried and it worked for me...maybe try again? Or call Revolve?

·
Registered
60 Posts
maybe they fixed it so people cant do it anymore ? I don't know ill be purchasing some stuff in a month from now when I get some money and will try again :D

·
Registered
287 Posts
It appears that the link is dismantled again. Now you have to email ahead, put your order in and send them a followup, but they are going to uphold the restricted list. :cry

·
Registered
1 Posts
so stoked!

I had just placed anorder like two days ago and i just called and told them about the discount and they had no problem taking $81.00 off of my $270 deisels!!!thank you:)

·
Registered
22 Posts
The code still works but it only works on certain brands. You should e-mail/call them first to ask and they'll tell you what brand's aren't included for the coupon discount.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I email them today regarding the 30% for new customers.

This was their reply:

"Hi there,

Thank you for your inquiry. We do have a 30% discount available to our new customers. However, the discount does not apply onto any restricted brands. Unfortunately, we will not be able to apply the discount onto your True Religion jeans since this is a restricted brand. You may, however, contact us with the invoice number to your next order so we can honor the 30% discount for new customers. Please remember that due to the manufacturer’s request, we are not allowed to use code matching and coupons on the following brands: Rock & Republic, True Religion, 7 for All Mankind, Citizens, Paige, Hudson, Nudie, Botkier, Kooba, Joe's, Lutz and Patmos, Jovovich Hawk, Cheap Monday, Clu, Sea, Common Projects, Rogues Gallery, Rose, Apolis Activism, A. Lawless, Band of Outsiders, Wayne, Bing Bang, Rebecca Minkoff, Gustto Parina, D&G, Goldenblu, & Treesje. I understand that this can be an inconvenience, but unfortunately it is a restriction placed upon us by the manufacturer. Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to doing business with you!

Regards,
Rosa
Customer Service
REVOLVEclothing.com"

·
Registered
214 Posts
How are we supposed to get our codes now? Can we call and get the code, THEN place an order online? Because I wanted to try and see if it would work for TRs but I know if I try to place the order on the phone, they won't let me use the code.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
they don't have a code anymore.. you have to call it in now.. :eek: when i asked them for the code, they told me that there isn't one and to place the order, then call it in for a 30% refund.

·
Registered
68 Posts
you have to place an order first, then call them and they will knock off %30.
True religion and Rock Republic are exculsive, and some others too.

61 - 80 of 100 Posts