Authentic Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep trying to download and I can't. Is it my computer? Or is the link bad?

I emailed them & suspect they will provide the "form" but thought I'd mention it here.

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
It's saying for me that you need to become a premium user in order to download it.. I think they have a certain amount of spots available for free users on each day and once that gets filled they won't let you download it until later? Or I thought that's how it worked. I would send it to you but it's saved on my other laptop that I don't have with me :(

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^Thx! Hopefully they will email me soon.

·
Registered
646 Posts
I sent you a PM......

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
just write the style #'s and stuff that they ask for and then write that you're requesting a replacement rivet

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Oh..., i was getting confused on that. What if i dont have a style #, cut # or wash? Am i just screwed then?
My sample death metals are missing a rivet :cry

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
oh.. i have no idea then.. maybe just give them the style# for another pair of jeans that you know have the same type of rivets?

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just got this in an email plus a copy of form:)

"Thank you for your e-mail and for your recent purchase; the loyalty is appreciated. I would like to extend our sincere apologies for this unusual mishap. Attached to this e-mail is a Customer Accommodations form; please complete the form and fax it to (310) 945-5255 Attention: Jessica Crawford. Please include the cut number, style number, and color code of the jeans you purchased. That information should be found on the tag located inside of the jeans. The information on this form is necessary in order to provide you with the correct replacement hardware for your jeans. In addition, please disregard the area that asks for a receipt. Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you and best regards,

Jessica Crawford

Rock & Republic Enterprises, Inc."

1 - 12 of 12 Posts