Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I know that Evisu makes selvage jeans, but do they make raw ones? I have quite a few pairs and I think they are just selvage but I am unsure.
Also what about the Evisu x Puma ones? I heard the puma arc only shows with wear and wash (mine are nowhere to be found, but i have not washed them yet), would those be considered raw jeans?? Thanks.

·
Moderator - Dry Denim
1,804 Posts
1. yes.
2. The new Evisu x Pumas are Black coated. Similar to raw indigo dyed, different ending product.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ohh, okay, i didn't know this when i bought it and didn't buy the tightest fit possible for the evisu x puma's.
as for the selvage-ness, they say on the site they're 100% selvage, but is this true? anybody know?

·
Moderator - Dry Denim
1,804 Posts
Which are you refering to? Evisu Heritages or the Evisus x Puma? Do you have a picture?

·
Moderator - Dry Denim
1,804 Posts
^Not a fan.

Do you intend to wear them in proper?

·
Moderator - Dry Denim
1,804 Posts
Lol, what does age have to do with anything? I am "only" 19. :magwink

So are these your only pair of drys, or do you have "experience"? If you have others, be sure to post their progress in the appropriate threads. :magwink

·
Registered
23,935 Posts
Those have Ronald McDonald written all over them.

·
Moderator - Dry Denim
1,804 Posts
Truth be told, I would rather see Ronald in a pair of these then in that outrageous jumpsuit he seems to prefer. :rofl

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey, I was referring to the evisu heritages, I have a couple.. but I don't think they are selvage... the quality is still great, just not selvage.
and I'm not quite sure what the evisu x pumas are.. i washed them thinking they were normal jeans a long time ago and i regret it. I am considering buying a new pair and throwing these ones out now.

I kinda really like your evisu's, I've always liked their bold stuff, i want to get my hands on a pair of evisu donna's.. went to HK this summer and they had like 1 in the store which was like a size 209832242. annnnd evisu does make jeans for the McDonalds uniforms in HK, but they are nowhere near that beautiful..

·
Registered
8,707 Posts

·
Moderator - Dry Denim
1,804 Posts
For what it's worth, regardless of aesthetics, I bet those jeans are constructed of fantastic denim. That, and not all evisu's are nearly that ostentatious:

These are some of their models from their other lines. The majority of the back pocket designs are no more kitschy than that of most of the brands popular here. :IDK

1 - 20 of 135 Posts