Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About a week before I saw the light through this forum, I sadly purchased a pair of fakes on ebay that were 100% guaranteed authentic. Anyway, confronted the seller and returned them. She just refunded my money, but not the original shipping. Given she guaranteed that they were authentic, do I have a right to be refunded original shipping as well? Have you guys experienced this before?

Thanks!

· Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Exactly - I'm only asking about the initial shipping, not the return. The seller insists they are real, but they definitely aren't (I posted pics and it was actually pretty obvious to even me when they arrived). Now she's sending a picture of the box she bought them in at auction (says she bought them in a lot of 30 or something and that they were authenticated on site). I mean, the jeans just FEEL awful. They are so rough (among other things). Anyway, she's says she'll refund the original shipping if it means that much to me but doesn't think she should HAVE to. Thoughts?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.