Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I think they might be real Taylor Chronics but the lighting is bad? Or maybe it's another wash. I dunno. Are they real? I'm really bad at this.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Real imo.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Agree. Chronic... :drool2

Please get them! Chronic is my FAVE wash.. and Taylor is my FAVE cut for guys.. I've been trying to find a pair for my bf forever!

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
OOH that is a toughie...

Amicite is gorgeous too. But only a close second, I would say.

Since they are so close in awesomeness, though, I would say pick the pair that looks LEAST like a pair you already have. For example, my BF already has Benzil, which is kind of like Amicite in that it's deep blue with gray-ish fading. So I would choose Chronic.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
How bout sizing? Do you guys know if they're both tts or if one runs smaller? I've lost a lot of weight (which I will regain) so I've been sizing down. I love how things fit when I don't have a muscular butt and thighs. :jumping

edit: Oh and I already have Taylor Seleniums... which is more similar to Chronics in color.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
I don't know about Amicites.

My boyfriend wears is a TTS 31 in R&R. I bought him Chronics in a 30 and I don't think he could get them past his ass, lol.

I don't think they run big.. they may even run a bit small? They're 100% cotton, I believe.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok I guess now I'll have to see which one I can get cheaper :). Or maybe I'll get both!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts