·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
TY

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
Look good to me ... Quaalude scorpions imo.:)

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks I thought so!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Can you please not edit out the photos after they've been authed? I frequently look at people's auth checks afterwards so I can learn from them.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^they were from a live auction and really the lurk issue is a problem. Mods have deleted live auctions on here frequently. Just run a search above if u need references.

·
Registered
572 Posts
^they were from a live auction and really the lurk issue is a problem. Mods have deleted live auctions on here frequently. Just run a search above if u need references.
Ah, okay. You can always post pictures from the auction instead although I know that can be time consuming.

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
^ :yes also makes it so much more convenient for auth checks too. I hate clicking on links :twitch and ignore all auth checks that have a million links in them.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
^:yes x 10, I hate clicking on links when it is much easier to do an auth check by looking at the photos. I know it's extra work on the OP, but clicking on links makes for extra work on the auth checkers & some of us are lazy.....:jumping:jumping:jumping:ashamed

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ah, okay. You can always post pictures from the auction instead although I know that can be time consuming.
I did but the only pics in the auction were the thumbnail ones and it would have been very easily identifiable to anyone running a basic search.

Hey Carol I finally think I figured out how to put those pics in the thread instead of links - sorry but it took me a while to figure it out! I know it's a bother to keep clicking on links. I'm old and have zero technological expertise :hide

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
^ :yes also makes it so much more convenient for auth checks too. I hate clicking on links :twitch and ignore all auth checks that have a million links in them.
ITA! I tend to close the thread if I see links instead of photos. Why make the authenticators do extra work? I've noticed those types of threads seem to get less responses too.

P.S. This is not meant to attack the OP, just a statement in general.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
OP, I wasn't trying to be snarky either, just giving a little advice on how to get your auth checks done faster. Didn't mean anything mean by what I said. :)

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^ hey thanks for clarifying and I didn't take it badly. Soon I might have what's on everyone's wishlists :devil for sale that is (damn this is addictive). :twitch

1 - 13 of 13 Posts