Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, Im thinking about buying these jeans of eBay but Im not 100% sure if they're authentic. It seems convincing to me but I dont really have much background on telling what's authentic and what's not. It'd be really helpful if someone can tell me! Thanks in advance!

Here's the link:
NEW True Religion Joey Big T Rainbow Jeans size 25 NWT - (eBay item 250183051618 end time Nov-06-07 20:38:39 PST)

Also, I found this pair of jeans on this website:
True Religion Joey Super T in Dark Dusty Road - $70.00 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce
I've never heard of them before and I cant find any feedback on them at all. Chances are they're fake right?

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
imo both pairs of jeans are real...but check to see if that online store is an authentic retailer (i.e. they're not just using stock pics from somewhere else)

but get a pro to confirm before you buy/bid/etc :)

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
imo rainbows are good to go.. but wait for a pro.
I think chances are the Joey Supers are fake.. i mean NWT supers for 70 bucks?!?!
They are stock photos... so i wouldnt depend on getting the real thing.

Wait for a pro though.

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Would you consider $140 a good price for the Joey Rainbows? (I know the listing says $150. I made an offer and they counteroffered with $140.) Thanks bunches. This is really helpful!

·
Registered
9,398 Posts
That website has stolen stock pics.

dead giveaway, 50 units in stock?LOL in all sizes for that price, no way.

rainbows on ebay are real.......price is all in how bad you want them.....if thats what you will pay, then go for it.

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the advice! :) Everyone's been really helpful!

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So I did end up getting these jeans off eBay. :) Just thought Id post an update. Thanks everyone for helping out!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts