Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I was wondering Is this True Religion Jacket the guy on the left wearing real or fake cuz they go to my school and they swear they fresh. but i know they wear fake stuff. and i have a feeling the jean jacket is fake because i have two real ones and all of them have buttons on both sides and his have buttons only on one side. But i wanna know from u guys wht u think.

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea but shouldn't there be buttons on both sides so he can button up the jacket? and the buttons don't even even look Like there in a straight line plus look at the white color on the jacket true religion never makes there fading so deep

P.s You can click the picture to make it bigger

· Registered
434 Posts
???

Hey I was wondering Is this True Religion Jacket the guy on the left wearing real or fake cuz they go to my school and they swear they fresh. but i know they wear fake stuff. and i have a feeling the jean jacket is fake because i have two real ones and all of them have buttons on both sides and his have buttons only on one side. But i wanna know from u guys wht u think.

Not sure what you mean by buttons on both sides? Are you referring to snaps? If you have a button you obviously have to hava a button hole. There are PLENTY of jackets that resemble this one. As previously stated there is no way to tell for sure by this one pic but I don't see anything that screams fake either. Everything in this one pic looks good.

· Premium Member
32,334 Posts
THe jacket your friend is wearing is not going to have hardware on both sides because that is what buttonholes are for. Buttons go through buttonholes.
Snaps have a piece on each side.:whistle

However that neither makes it real or fake.
The picture you provided of your friends jacket is insufficient to state authenticity. If you want to know if his jacket is authentic, I need better bigger clear pictures of the jacket, I don't need to see your friend or the blocks over their faces. Just the jacket.

· Premium Member
32,334 Posts
exactly why i block there face off but im just going with there fake cuz i own two TR jackets and they all have snaps Plus what hes wearing is super T and Super T will always have snaps ..thx anyway
Well you go ahead with whatever you wish cupcake.:thumbsup

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.