Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Real or Fake...

Hello All,

As you all must know there are alot of fake Juicy Couture tracksuits on ebay... I just received a package from a seller on ebay with 100% positive feedback so i had some hope that they were selling real JC Tracksuits. I guess not... anyway the item came today and i would just like all of your opinions on the authenticity of this product. I believe ITS FAKE (Ebay Item 230137160479)

Jacket Label

Pants Label

Tag reads Love G&P

Pants... Quality seems a bit off... Big pieces of material hanging off the joins something you wouldn't expect from a real Juicy Couture Tracksuit

Also all the tags are sown on with clear thread...

Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I emailed the seller and they replied as follows :

"It is import from a reliable supplier, if you don't like it you can send it back, will refund you."

Do you believe they should refund the postage cost also... Should i leave negative feedback or not, because i know if i leave -ve feedback they will do the same to me.

What should i do!?

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Imo, Fake.

If you paid with Paypal, open up an Item Significantly not as described Dispute. It will hold the entire amount of the auction including the shipping. You privide a tracking number to Paypal for your return and once it shows delivered they will issue a full refund. You wont get refunded on return shipping, but it is better than nothing at all.

Good Luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts