·
Banned
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was leaning toward real myself...I checked the first 20 pages of their feedback and they don't have any complaints on unauthentic merchandise...so I am going to take my chances for $67 shipped.

·
Banned
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
32 Posts
hmm this is tempting. they also seem to have a pair in size 30 that i was looking at too. where did you find the coupon for 15%? :magwink

nervous about receiving fakes if i decide to purchase

·
Registered
520 Posts
hmm this is tempting. they also seem to have a pair in size 30 that i was looking at too. where did you find the coupon for 15%? :magwink

nervous about receiving fakes if i decide to purchase
i got one in an email today from ebay.

·
Registered
520 Posts
I got one in my email as well yesterday.

I think maybe they included people who have bid on their items as well, because I haven't ever purchased anything from them. :IDK

I don't think I've ever bought or bid on something from them, maybe I just got lucky :IDK

·
Registered
5,383 Posts
I don't think I've ever bought or bid on something from them, maybe I just got lucky :IDK
I never have, and I got one.. but only on my buying account.. I think ebay randomly sent them out to bidders based on bidding activity? :IDK

·
Registered
328 Posts
i got one too and i haven't bought anything from them
it must be kind of random since i don't buy that much, although i have been bidding more than usual lately

·
Registered
6,700 Posts
I got one too and haven't bid on shit lately! :rofl Well, I did bid on those 7*7*7 Roxannes yesterday, but that was after I received the email. Who knows? :IDK

If anyone wants my code, PM me. I should not buy anything else for myself for a long while. :eek:

ETA: Scratch that. It says I can't transfer the code to someone else.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have bought a lot of items from this seller, and have never had a problem. They have an excellent return policy and buy from stores like Macy's. Almost everything has a tag from the department store. I have been a customer for many years and never had any fakes. I love seven jeans and collect them, much to my husband's dislike. I try to get good deals, and have been ripped off in the past though by other sellers. Every seller will have runs of people who you can never please. That is the main reason why I quit selling on ebay. I just bring my old jeans to the local consignment shop or give them to my sisters when they no longer fit or I no longer like them. Even though you get less money for them, it is not worth the hassle sometimes.

·
Registered
52 Posts
another example of people questioning fakes

http://www.authenticforum.com/true-religion-jeans/85150-nordstrom-rack-all-fakes.html

Here is another example, even a reputable seller such as Nordstrom can be called out for selling fakes though it may be unwarranted. Customers often do not think before they post. Even if these are fake jeans, I doubt that Nordstrom intentionally bought and sold them. The same holds for bhexpress.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Yep, I spend a lot of time working. Ebay shopping for great deals in my little amount of free time happens also. I have a child who is now 15 months old, while working 50-60 hours a week. We work so much, I had to be back at work after 2 1/2 weeks of maternity leave. I just love seven jeans, so I have been a long time forum member, just not an active participant. I buy so much stuff from these sellers, and I would hate to see them get negative feedback they do not deserve.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts