Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok, so i tried on these paige jeans at saks yesterday and they are a little loose. Do you think they will shrink once if i wash them? I didnt buy them becuz i dont know if i should just wait for a pair of 23's to pop up.

sorry the pics r soo blurry, the camera on my fone sucks ass!

·
Registered
10,267 Posts
It's hard to tell; but from what I CAN see, they look great. I bet most of the wrinkling on the back of your legs will go away once they're the correct length for you-- they'll fall better that way. :)

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Holy crap you are small. And I thought I was small.

I think they're a little loose.. but maybe you just got a wash that runs bigger? Most Paige washes run small, but to varying degrees, I think. Like I KNOW Midnight Shadow runs TINY. Like a TTS 23.

I don't think you should wait around for 23's.. I have never seen a pair, besides the one that cat got.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the wash is Medium Clean, i dont know if they run smaller or not, but they were the only 24's i seen there.

·
Registered
36,827 Posts
They don't look big at all; I agree with Cat. When you hem them to the right length, the fall will be a billion times better.:magwink

Tuscan runs smaller than medium clean, as does midnight rocker. :) Medium cleans were loose on me as well compared to the others.

By the way, Paige DOES make a petite cut as well; the inseams are 31" instead of 34.5+":

Paige Premium Denim "Laurel Canyon" Petite Jeans - Women's - Bloomingdales.com

You should try those!!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
does anyone know how the waterfall wash runs? i really like those.

if i go to the stores to get the petite ones how do i know which is the petite and which ones a regular? will it say it somewhere?

·
Registered
36,827 Posts
does anyone know how the waterfall wash runs? i really like those.

if i go to the stores to get the petite ones how do i know which is the petite and which ones a regular? will it say it somewhere?
I think it will say it somewhere; definitely on the store's tag if nowhere else. They'll probably be significantly SHORTER inseams as well...like 4" shorter. :)

I have not tried on the waterfall wash, but it sure looks purty!:magwink If I see a pair and try them on, I'll let you know.

Really, if you want tried and true small Paiges, go for Tuscan, Midnight Rocker, and Moonshadow. Abyss runs tts to a little small as well.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Wow. They look great on you and wow, you are tiny!! I tried on a bunch of Paiges today in 24 and couldn't get them past my hips!!

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
I thought the smallest size Paige made was 24

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Really, if you want tried and true small Paiges, go for Tuscan, Midnight Rocker, and Moonshadow. Abyss runs tts to a little small as well.
i'll have to find those somewhere so i can try them on. i really wana pair of paige

·
Registered
8,707 Posts

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
AND SHE GOT THEM FOR $30!!!

BUT, I did see the auction, and the 23 measurements look exactly the same as 24 measurements.. so :IDK

·
Registered
571 Posts
the petite paiges are on the inner tag with the paige label. i have only seen petites on laurel canyon and very select few basic washes, e.g. lagoon.

petites have also been on ebay too! i paid $75 for nwt petite laurel canyon for my sister a few months ago! :D

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
YOU ARE SERIOUSLY TINY!!!!:D My sister has the same problem...Paige 24 (in any wash), fits a little loose on her.

They don't look that loose on you...and DOJOQUEEN is right, medium cleans are a little looser than other Paige washes.

I agree with all of them regarding waiting on size 23s. I have only seen one: Cat's Italian Ice. :magwink

Midnight shadow runs small, according to others. But I got the silver las palmas in Laurel Canyon and I had to have them altered in the thighs.:cry

Keep on trying other washes:D

·
Registered
36,827 Posts
YOU ARE SERIOUSLY TINY!!!!:D My sister has the same problem...Paige 24 (in any wash), fits a little loose on her.

They don't look that loose on you...and DOJOQUEEN is right, medium cleans are a little looser than other Paige washes.

I agree with all of them regarding waiting on size 23s. I have only seen one: Cat's Italian Ice. :magwink

Midnight shadow runs small, according to others. But I got the silver las palmas in Laurel Canyon and I had to have them altered in the thighs.:cry

Keep on trying other washes:D
:love:love

Yeah, my 24s fit a little loose too, BUT not as much as sfam, tr, etc., that's for sure. :)

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
^^^ That's why she (my sister) only owns nothing else but Paiges:shake because even if they are not that snug on her...at least they're not as big as other brands she has tried .:D

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
I found that my Paiges shrunk quite well, especially in the thighs.

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
WOW! You are tiny!!

But those look really good on you, they dont look too big and like many others said, once you get it taken in it will look fine.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts